| Food Distribution:
Every Monday at 6:00 p.m.
• A joint effort of our Church and the Ministry of pastor Luz and pastor Carlos. Praise the Lord.
10:30 AM - Divine Worship
6:00 PM - Evangeline
7:30 PM - Friday Youth Nite
Saturday - Outreaches
5:00 PM - Friday: Exaltion of the WORD; Prayer meeting
| Call to Worship: Bro. Glenn Mored
• Praise and Worship Leaders:
| (Continuation of Question and Answer)
Question?: IN MILLENNIAL KINGDOM OF CHRIST WHAT WILL BE THE FORM OF GOVERNMENT?
Answer: It will be a "THEOCRACY". God will RULE in PERSON of Jesus Christ. "And the angel said unto Mary, thou shall bring forth a SON and shall called His name Jesus. He shall be great and shall be called the 'SON of the Highest', AND THE Lord God shall give unto Him the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID and He shall reign over the House of Jacob FOREVER, and His kingdom there shall be no end."- Lk, 1:30-33
There are 7 of God's "shall" in the above passage. 4 of them have been fulfilled, for Mary did bring forth a "SON", He was call His name "Jesus", AND He was, "GREAT", and He was called the "Son of the Highest", the other 3 must be and will be fulfilled.
Question?: WHO SHALL BE THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE MILLENNIUM?
Answer:Note that there are the following:
1. Israel - will partake in the millennium because they are the only nation that has been given a collective promises that will result in their national conversion.
2. The remnants of the nation will also enter into the thousands years kingdom of peace, but they will be ruled with a Rod of Irons or sins will not be tolerated - Isa. 65:20.
3. The sheep Nations will partake and will live under theocratic government. The above are all natural people-besides the reurrected saints who will rule under Christ - Lk. 1:30-33
4. All the saints who joined the Marriage Supper of the Lamp and who came with Jesus on His second coming to reign with Christ for a thousand years - Rev. 20:4-10; 22:5